Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Here I am!

Add caption
Hello!

Well, although I didn't actually fall off the face of the earth, I guess it must look like it if you're reading this. I actually have gotten a lot done, and I guess that's partially why I haven't been writing as many posts lately. I did finish the Wendy dress, and I will be posting pictures as soon as I get around to taking some.

We had my daughter's birthday party over the weekend, and between trying to get everything ready for costumes and then a birthday, I haven't even felt like blogging. I'm currently reorganizing my sewing area, so I can finish some projects that I've started and really dig into a couple Christmas projects.

Sewing is actually a stress reliever for me.
There will be Christmas programs, Thanksgiving and family get togethers, decorating, special holiday stuff, and the regular homeschooling all going on at our house until Christmas, then we can sit down for a short spell, lol. So, I don't know how much blogging will get done between now and Christmas, but I promise lots of sewing will have to get done, and I will take pictures and post afterwards if not before, and I have some posts in the works.
I have no idea where this image comes from, so sorry for not crediting it.
I'm hoping for the next couple months this is true, lol.

Has the holiday season busyness come upon you yet?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to see a new post from you pop up in my feed again this week, darling gal! The holiday season hecticness hasn't set in here yet really. The older I get, the more I try to make each season as a low key and low stress as possible, but I think a bit of stress is just part and parcel to this time of the year, pretty much no matter what. Soon enough, it will be time to start everything, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm still in a massively festive mood from Halloween and am eager to carry that on over into the Christmas season.

    Big hugs & tons of happy Friday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I just now saw your comment! I think all my holidays were more low key prior to having kids, lol. I think a lot of it is my expectations and goals I place on myself. I just want every Christmas to be as special and exciting for my kids as it was for me when I was a kid. We're also wrapping up our first official semester of homeschooling, and I'm tired, anxious, and ready for a break, lol. And no matter how low key I wish our holidays were, we get invited to other places so much that I don't think it ever will be, but that's a good problem to have I guess. Thank you so much for your positive encouragement on my little blog. I feel as though you are truly a friend. I was very sad to read that you had such a rude comment recently on your blog. One can only assume they never learned the rule that says, "When you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Blessings and joy be yours this season!

    ReplyDelete